Three more of our girls have graduated as child-care professionals. It takes a special heart for that.
We drove from Norma to Fayetteville, Ar. to see Dottie’s brother & wife(Jim & Linda). They just celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary.
The Independence week ended today with math & spelling contests the civic program and the band marched in the village parade.
Who are the smart people and who are the stupid people? The book of Proverbs answers this question:
- 14:16 Stupid people are careless and act too quickly.
- 18:15 Smart people are always eager and ready to learn.
- 22:3 Smart people will see trouble coming and avoid it.
- 12:15 Stupid people always think that they are right.
- 13:16 Smrt people always think before they act.
- 18:2 Stupid people do not care if they understand anything or not.
- 14:15 Smart people watch their step.
- 20:3 Stupid people can start arguments.
- 12:16 Smart people will ignore an insult.
- 1:22 Stupid people have no use for knowledge.
The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge. Respect for God and his Word will set you on a path of wisdom in making choices and decisions throughout your life.
Matthew 7 “Build your house on the rocks and wind, water, storms and other catastrophes will not affect it.” A life lived without God’s Proverbs is a life that will end up crashed on the rocks of the foolish man.