Cindy 1 in dialysis had to have surgery last night. She is very ill and we need your prayers. Her veins are so thin.
Dottie & I left Fayetteville early & drove 432 miles before we stopped. I am getting to old to drive so far.
Isaiah 42:18 “Look, you blind, that you may see.” There are many looks mentioned in the Word of God.
- We need to look back. It is vital for the growth of a Christian to look back and remember God’s goodness and all that He has done for you. Not only remember the blessings but remember all the junk God has brought you through.
- We need to look up in praise. “In the morning will I direct my prayer unto thee and will look up”. Every day that we awaken is a day to look up and thank God for Who He is and what He has done. Praise Him for His marvelous works.
- We need to look down in humility. Bowing your head before your Lord and Savior will prevent problems. “Let him that think they stand take heed lest they fall”.
- We need to look forward. This is called confidence and hope. Faith is the substance of things hoped for. Tomorrow is another day. We know that with Christ things will improve.
- We need to look around. The Word tells us to be vigilant. There are enemies around us and as you work to do the will of God the devil and people that he uses will do all they can to destroy you. Keep your eyes open.
- We need to look within. Daily we need to do a heart exam. What is happening in our love and praise towards our Lord.
- We need to look unto Jesus. We all look at Jesus as our Savior (John 3:14) and we also look at Him as our example. (Hebrews 12:2). Life is so much easier to leave when you have a pattern. The more we look at Jesus the more we will grow.