Parents & 10 commandments
Talen & Ingrid were aside her and at one were even house parents. Early today their 7 month old son passed way. They have lost other family members over the year. Satan never quits.
I had the worst night since my surgery. I had a strange pain. Dr Suma and Walt took me to have an EKG and blood tests run. Then later Dr Miguel came out to check the EKG.
Sindy had the catheter installed but she is swollen so large right now. Pray for her
Kevin Leeman gives the 10 commandments children have for their parents.
- My hands are small; please do not expect perfection whenever I make a bed, throw a ball. My legs are short; please slow down so that I can keep up with you.
- My eyes have not seen the world as yours have; please let me explore safely. Do not restrict me unnecessarily.
- Housework will always be there. I am only little for a short time—please take time to explain things to me about the wonderful world and do so willingly.
- My feelings are tender; please be sensitive to my needs. Don’t nag me all day long. You would not want to be nagged for your inquisitiveness. Treat me as you would like to be treated.
- I am a special gift from God; please treasure me as God intended you to do. Hold me accountable for my actions, give me guidelines to live by and discipline me in a loving manner.