The ladies went out for breakfast to celebrate Brandi and Candi’s birthdays.
Sindy has swollen so much that we had to hospitalize her again. She has suffered so much. They did hemodialysis but it took four attempts to get a catheter to work. She is walking on miracle land. Pray for her.
Quique had a wisdom tooth removed so he is moving slowly. He helps Dottie so much.
Gladys and Brandi are working on the shoes to be given at Christmas.
Part 2) A child’s 10 commandments to parents:
- I need your encouragement to grow. Please go easy on the criticism. Remember you can criticize the things I do without criticizing me.
- Please give me the freedom to make decisions concerning myself. Permit me to fail so that I can learn from my mistakes. Then someday I will be prepared to make the kind of decisions life requires of me.
- Please don’t do things over for me. Somehow that makes me feel that my efforts didn’t measure up to your expectations. I know that it is hard, but please do not try to compare me with my brother or sister.
- Please do not be afraid to leave for a weekend together. Kids need vacations from parents, just as parents need vacations from children. Besides it is a great way to show us your marriage is very special.
- Please take me to Sunday School and church regularly, setting a good example for me to follow. I enjoy learning more about God.More commandments