Josue’ left early to go to Waycross, Ga for the telemedicine conference. He has been so faithful to that program.
Walt will preach in my place as I am still restricted to upstairs. I am getting stronger.
We let a dozen boys go Christmas shopping for their siblings.
Sindy will have surgery to again attempt to find a place for her fistula(catheter).
How to raise a delinquent child:
- Give a child everything they want from an early age. In this way he will grow up thinking the world owes him a living.
- When he picks up bad words laugh at him. This will make him think he is cute. It will also encourage him to pick up cuter phrases that will blow off the top of your head later.
- Never give him any spiritual lessons. Wait until he is 21 and then let him decide for himself.
- Avoid use of the word “wrong”. It may give him a guilt complex. This will condition him to believe that society is against him and he is being persecuted.
- Pick up everything that he leaves laying around like his shoes, toys or clothing. Do everything for him so he will be experienced in throwing all responsibilities to others.
- Let him read any printed material he and get his hands on. Be careful that the silverware and drinking glasses are sterilized but let his mind be filled with garbage.