Today is Josue’s birthday. He made it to Georgia.
I am blessed that the physicians are still trying to help Sinday. They just will not give up that there is a place for another catheter.
Dottie has been ill all day and yet she still fixed gumbo for all the guests.
How to raise a delinquent child (Part 2)
- Quarrel frequently in the presence of your child. In this way he will not be too shocked when the home is broken up later.
- Give the child all of the spending money he wants. Never let him earn his own. Why should he have things as tough as you did?
- Satisfy his every craving for food, drink and comfort. See that every sensual desire is gratified. Denial of his desires may lead to harmful frustration.
- Take his part against neighbors, teaches and policemen. They are all prejudiced against your child.
- When he gets into trouble apologize to yourself with “I never could do anything with him”.
- Prepare for a life of grief.