Dottie was back in her garden today and she enjoyed it better than babysitting me. Dr. Miquel came to check up on me and the fact Dr Hines said you do not see physicians in the USA following up by visiting in the homes of those they operated on. A diffrent wayof doing things.
The Bible says so much about finding peace. Worry & discouragement chase away our peace. So here is what the Bible says:
- “Great peace have they which love thy law: nothing shall offend them”. Psalm 119:165. Loving to read the Word brings peace.
- “Do not worry about anything whatsoever”, Philippians 4:6. There should not be anything happening in our lives that God cannot control.
- In everything make your requests known to God in prayer and petition with thanksgiving. THEN the peace of go will keep guard over your heart”. Philippians 4:6-7. An attitude of gratefulness must be in you for you to receive His peace.
- “Take my yoke upon you and learn from me and you will find rest”. Matthew 11:29 Follow His example. Walk as close to Jesus with all your heart.
- “Peace is my parting gift to you, my own peace, such as the world cannot give”. John 14:27. Again we see the need for connection to Jesus. The world and the things of the world will never give lasting peace.
- “Let the peace of Christ rule in your heart”. Colossians 3:15. You have to allow it. If you do not do the first 5 listed above then you are not allowing Him to give you peace.
- “Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing”. Romans 15:13. It takes faith (active hope in God) for you to receive His joy and peace.
“Cast all your cares on Him for you are His charge”. I Peter 5:7. Like throwing a ball you have to let your worries and fears leave your hand and go into the hands of Jesus