The seniors presented a program on nutrition & health. The Director of Education for the state of Sacatepequez attended. Professor Byron did a great job & the students were very well prepared to speak publically. Billy has done an awesome job with the chool.
Professor Albert has been at Casa 15 years & when Jacobo & Tony graduate in November Albert will have presented them his diploma for kindergarten, Junior High & High school.
Our high school also participated in a basketball tournament.
[caption id="attachment_15834" align="alignnone" width="225"] Tony's breakfast presentation[/caption]
Savant says that there are 7 sacred virtues.
- Having HUMILITY instead of PRIDE. The humility to know that we are not alone in the world! Everything we do has an affect on someone else. The way I drive affects those on the road with me. The tone of voice affects the listeners.
- Having GENEROSITY instead of COVETOUNESS. The generosity to allow others to have what they deserve. I do not have to have the best or to be the best. I can spread the headlines with others.
- Having RESTRAINT instead of LUST. The restraint to control our most passionate impulses. Self-control! Not everything belongs to me.
- Having KINDNESS instead of Anger. The kindness to tolerate the mistakes of others. This is a tough one for me. Controlling my tongue and emotions has not been my strong suit.
- Having MODERATION instead of Gluttony. The moderation to satisfy ourselves with the necessities. This is not only referring to food. We can over do it on work, play, size, etc.
- Having CHARITY instead of ENVY. The charity to help others who cannot help themselves. You and I need to help others. It is as simple as that.
- Having DILIGENCE instead of SLOTH. Make yourself useful in this world. Laziness is a major sin.