We were so blessed as we left Knoxville with ugly weather all around us but it cleared immediately and we made very good time heading west. So we will make it to services Sunday and Monday in Fayetteville. It will be 10 degrees there in the morning.
Grace chose us in Christ before the foundation of the world – Eph. 1:4
· Grace has given us all spiritual blessings through Jesus – Eph. 1:3
· Grace has determined that we will be like Jesus, and with Jesus, one day – Eph. 1:5; 11-12
· Grace has made us accepted in Jesus – Eph. 1:6
· Grace proved the blood of Christ that washed us from our sins – Eph. 1:7
· Grace reached out to us when we were dead in our sins and headed to Hell – Eph. 2:1-4
· Grace loved us – Eph. 2:4
· Grace gave us life – Eph. 2:5
· Grace has secured our future – Eph. 2:6-7
· Grace has secured our salvation – Eph. 2:8-9
The Book of Ephesians is one of my most favorite as it deals with me at my base level. I need grace (mercy) each and every day and many times during that day. But God is filled with grace as you can see from the above scriptures.