Sindy had another seizure while in hemodialysis so she will be in the hospital for awhile.
I am going to be a grandfather again. Adam & Vilma are having a baby!! Yahoo!!
We were able to get a very good deal on towels & fleece blankets for 125 children for Christmas.
Met with the surgeon to plan for our granddaughter’s operation in November.
Would you believe I forgot my pastor/board member, Melvin, at the airport.
Also I was shocked to see that my end-of-the-year extra salaries total $61,000. I was expecting it to be around $50,000.
You Know You’re Getting Old When…
1. You and your teeth don’t sleep together.
2. Your try to straighten out the wrinkles in your socks and discover you aren’t
3. At the breakfast table you hear snap, crackle, pop and you’re not eating cereal.
4. Your back goes out, but you stay home.
5. Your idea of a night out is sitting on the patio.
6. Happy hour is a nap.
7. You’re on vacation and your ENERGY runs out before your money does.
8. You step off a curb and look down one more time to make sure the street is still
9. It takes longer to rest than it did to get tired.
10. The pharmacist has become your new best friend.
11. Getting “lucky” means you found your car in the parking lot.
12. It takes twice as long – to look half as good.
13. Everything hurts, and what doesn’t hurt – doesn’t work.
14. You sink your teeth into a steak – and they stay there.
15. You wonder how you could be over the hill when you don’t even remember being
on top of it.
Hiw are old people tempted? Stay tuned!!